This is a great article by Organic Lifestyle about how and why the CDC does not tell the truth when it comes to vaccines. Here are the main points you need to know and why there is an revolving door between the CDC and the industry.
- “The CDC routinely grants waivers from conflict of interest rules to every member of its advisory committee.
- CDC Advisory Committee members who are not allowed to vote on certain recommendations due to financial conflicts of interest are allowed to participate in committee deliberations and advocate specific positions.
- The Chairman of the CDC’s advisory committee until very recently owned 600 shares of stock in Merck, a pharmaceutical company with an active vaccine division.
- Members of the CDC’s advisory Committee often fill out incomplete financial disclosure statements, and are not required to provide the missing information by CDC ethics officials.
- Four out of eight CDC advisory committee members who voted to approve guidelines for the rotavirus vaccine in June 1998 had financial ties to pharmaceutical companies that were developing different versions of the vaccine.
- Three out of five FDA advisory committee members who voted to approve the rotavirus vaccine in December 1997 had financial ties to pharmaceutical companies that were developing different versions of the vaccine.”[iv]
This is an interesting article and you should read the whole thing.