This is a video of an interview with Suzanne Humphries who is a nephrology or a kidney doctor and who wrote the book Dissolving Illusions.. She is an expert on vaccine injuries because of the people she found that had kidney failure after getting a vaccine, she decided to investigate. When she tried to speak out about the kidney failure related to vaccines, she was criticized and ridiculed.
Here’s why I recommend this book.
- Doctors don’t read medial literature about vaccines. They don’t learn anything about vaccine damage. They are taught that vaccines don’t cause damage.
- Provoking the immune response by artificial means when we know so little about it.
- Viruses and bacteria are part of the immune system in the microbiome.
- antibodies are after the recovery of measles. Not a marker of immunity.
- Smallpox mandatory vaccines caused more smallpox in the 1800s.
- Isolation worked better than mandatory vaccines and gave the vaccines the credit.