7 Major Benefits of Bone Broth.
- Increase nutrition absorption of other foods
- Immune system health
- Maintain joint health
- Support reduction of inflammation
- Excellent source of essential amino acids
- Maintain gut health
- Restore Gut lining
This is recipe is from Dr Joe Mercola.
- 3 or 4 lbs of chicken bones or one whole chicken
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 quarts of water
- 3 celery stalks
- 3 carrots
- 3 onions
- handful of parsley
- sea salt
Add bones in bottom of crockpot and cover with apple cider and water and let sit for an hour. Add veggies and simmer for 2-72 hours.Skim the goo of the top.
You can leave in the pot overnight and turn it on in the morning.
Add parsley in the last ten minutes of cooking.
Manually remove the marrow from the bones and add to the broth. It helps build immunity health.
Add sea salt to taste and drink within the next 5-7 days. Store in the fridge.